Leveraging CREW Network
Have you noticed? CREW Network
has launched a brand new website! They’ve been working to deliver better, faster and more relevant technology to maximize your CREW Network membership and now offer a website that features:
Mobile and tablet responsiveness
Better ways to connect with fellow members for business, resources and expertise
A secure platform for more meaningful member engagement and participation
Maximize the Power of the 10,000+ members of CREW Network across the globe and check it out…
Part of the launch included a new members-only CREWbiz Community
, providing members with an enhanced platform for networking and personal marketing. Visit the CREWbiz Community to:
- Search the member directory to connect with fellow members and update your profile
- As you travel the country – reach out to other chapter members and introduce yourself and quickly leverage that national reach.
- Share best practices, network and give and get business and employment opportunities through the new CREW Network Open Forum discussion threads
- Search the CREW Network Open Forum library for members-only documents and tools – including playbooks, marketing tools, and chapter leader materials
- Update or create your speakers directory profile or find a fellow member to speak at an upcoming event. The speaker’s directory can now be viewed by the public, but is only populated by members.
With the conversion, now is the ideal time to update your CREWbiz profile. With a complete profile, you will increase your visibility so you can be found and get connected to CREW Network members looking for people like you. Updating your profile and adding contacts within CREWbiz regularly will help you expand your business network globally and achieve your professional goals.
How do you do it? Log in to the new CREWbiz community and complete your member profile.
To achieve 100% profile completeness,add your headshot, bio, education history and work history. Tip: if copying text from another site or document, paste it into Word as plain text first (Paste > Keep Text Only) to eliminate formatting issues.
Take time to update your contact information and demographics. Navigate to your crewnetwork.org account profile page to provide your professional areas of specialty, ethnicity and date of birth.
Download the new CREWbiz members-only app to leverage the network on the go. Get your new app up and running in four steps:
Delete the old CREWbiz app from your device.
Visit your app store and locate the new CREWbiz app for free download.
iPhone users - Download from the App Store »
Android users - Download on Google Play »
After the download is complete, open the app and log in with your existing member email and password.
To search the entire CREW Network member directory, tap People and Search Directory. To access the Contacts you’ve already added from the CREWbiz desktop version, tap My Contacts.
View more suggestions to enhance the effectiveness of your networking opportunities »