Record Crowd Selects Leadership Team for 2020
Members gathered on Oct. 29 for the chapter’s Annual Business Meeting. Held in the St. Louis Place Building’s new amenity space on the 8th floor at 200 North Broadway, this year’s business meeting brought in more than 70 members, record attendance for the event. Besides casting their vote for next year’s leadership, members were provided with free professional profile photos taken by Katya Ohana Photography.
The newly renovated amenity space managed by Cushman & Wakefield provided a great casual networking location and meeting space for the event.
Michelle Yates and Tracy Howren introduced the new slate for 2020 Executive Board and Advisory Board followed by a unanimous vote of approval by all in attendance.
Members unanimously approved the 2020 slate of executive officers and board directors:
- President, Tracy Howren, UMB Bank
- President Elect/CREW Network Delegate, Nancy Petersen, Enterprise Bank
- Immediate Past President, Michelle Yates, Lawrence Group
- CREW Network Delegate, Stacey Kamps, Koch Development
- Secretary, Angie Drumm, Carmody MacDonald
- Treasurer, Mickey Warriner, Jacobs
- Sharon Henderson, Lawrence Group
- Dawn Humphreys, First American Title
- Christine Ramsdell, St. Charles County
- Rebecca Randolph, Brinkmann Constructors
- Erin Torney, Colliers International
- Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Tracy Howren, next year’s President, introduced the 2020 Advisory Board and their respective committees:
2020 ADVISORY BOARD
Michelle Miller, Ambassadors Chair, NAI DESCO
Claire Elbert, Ambassadors Co-Chair, Commerce Bank
Mande Meyer, Awards Chair, Accurate Asphalt Paving
Susan Bowen, Awards Co-Chair
Katie Seibel, Communications Chair, Central Bank of St. Louis
Jenna Knatt, Communications Co-Chair, CI Select
Colette Letendre, Golf Chair, Royal Banks of Missouri
Meg Laflin, Golf Co-Chair, Koch Development
Sarah Luem, Member Services Chair, Capes Sokol
Molly Mastin, Member Services Co-Chair, Colliers
Molly Studer, Membership Chair, JEMA
Jen Nevil, Membership Co-Chair, Lamar Johnson Collaborative
Christine Ramsdell, Programs Chair, St. Charles County
Christie Brinkman, Programs Co-Chair, Castle Contracting
Alice Benner, Sponsorship Chair Bamboo Equity Partners
Michelle Chambliss, Sponsorship Co-Chair, Faith Group
We were also notified that fees for next year’s membership will remain the same.
Thanks to Carol Hanson and Bonnie Basler of the Programs Committee for the venue and yummy breakfast along with Jenna Knatt for coordinating Katya Ohana Photography! Smiles all around for the camera and the 2020 CREW-St. Louis leadership team!
Click for More Information About Event