CREW-St. Louis extends a warm welcome to its newest members:
- Erin works as a Mechanical Engineer for BR+A Consulting Engineers. Originally from Chicago, Erin landed a job with the BR+A St. Louis office after graduating from the University of Missouri-Columbia and hasn’t looked back. When not at work, you can find her running the streets and parks of St. Louis or playing golf.
– Ali is the Interior Design Director for Oculus Inc, which provides interior design and interior architecture for commercial spaces. She comes to us with more than 22 years of interior design experience and is eager to expand her network in the St. Louis area.
– Emily just recently joined The Staenberg Group as a Leasing Representative where she is responsible for retail transactions across Missouri, Kansas, Illinois and Oklahoma. Emily has been in the Commercial Real Estate industry for more than four years. She previously was on the tenant-representation side as a Transaction Specialist at Cushman & Wakefield before joining TSG where she is now gaining exposure to ownership and development.
– Kelly is the Executive Director for the St. Louis Council of Construction consumers (SLC3), a community of consumers of design and construction and providers that collaborate and create change to the St. Louis region in the areas of innovation, education, diversity, safety and workforce. She has 27 years of marketing, sales and creative experience, with 21 years in the AEC industry. If she wasn’t running a construction organization, she would be either teaching marketing at the college level or acting in the theater! Kelly has been very actively involved in her community serving on the Kirkwood Downtown Business District Commission, Kirkwood Des Peres Chamber Ambassadors, Kirkwood School District, supporting local charities, Girl Scout Leader, and serves on various Advisory Councils such as for St. Louis County, MoDOT, and St. Louis Community College Legal Studies. She enjoys theater, history, movies/tv, music, art, reading, shopping, design and traveling.
– Cathy is a Commercial Account Manager for Ygrene Energy Fund. She works with commercial property owners, developers and commercial contractors. She has attended some virtual events and is really looking forward to meeting more people in person and develop lifelong friendships in the CRE world.
– Amy is an Account Executive at Tarkett, selling commercial flooring to contractors, architects and designers. She has distinguished experience in representing premier companies in the interior design industry and is an expert in merchandising various brands to present the right products, to the right market at the right time using organized, skillful advertising and displays.
– Barbara is the owner of CertaPro Painters of Kirkwood/Ladue, which is the largest residential painting contractor in North America. They provide expert painting services with a proven process to ensure a successful project. Their painting services include interior, exterior, residential, and business and commercial painting.
- Certifynow.BIZ is lucky to have Jeanie as its Product Delivery Executive Leader, Procurement Manager and D&I strategist. Jeanie monitors and communicates market trends and assesses data to develop and execute D&I engagement strategies and programs in support of obtaining and leveraging supplier diversity certifications for women-owned and minority businesses. She has already attended several events and is eager to meet more people.
– A Jefferson City native, Carol joined Commerce Bank in February 2021 as a Commercial Real Estate Relationship Manager in the St. Louis Region. Prior to joining Commerce, Carol worked in Syndicated Leverage Finance for JP Morgan, covering the Southeast United States. Before the that, she worked in Capital Markets and Large Corporate for Fifth Third Bank in North Carolina. Carol began her banking career at Fifth Third in the Commercial Associate Program, completing rotations in Cincinnati, St. Louis and Charlotte. Her Lev Fin, Cap Markets and Large Corp roles focused on underwriting companies/ transactions as well as relationship management.
– Katesha is a Real Estate Development Attorney at Husch Blackwell and was referred to CREW-St. Louis by Caroline Hermeling. Katesha is originally from Kansas City and went to law school in Washington D.C., so is really looking to network with CREW and meet more people in the area.
– Lisa is the Principal of Envision Lighting Design and our featured member! Envision Lighting Design specializes in lighting design consulting services for architects, landscape architects, interior designers, developers, owners, end-users and anyone within the CRE industry. Lisa has attended many events and knows many people within CREW-St. Louis but is really looking forward to meeting new people and introduce them to her network.