You can apply to CREW-St. Louis and CREW Network online. Your membership advances your career and supports the success of women in commercial real estate. Become a partner in our mission: CREW-St. Louis advances, educates and supports women to influence the commercial real estate industry.
Membership Has Its Privileges
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive from joining CREW-St. Louis:
- Networking remains a core focus both with our local members and globally through CREW Network. This includes exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Leadership training and mentoring opportunities with professionals from within and outside your industry discipline.
- Opportunities to grow your skills and career through serving on committees, the CREW-St. Louis Board and CREW Network.
- Discounted registration rates for top-notch programs that inform members on the region’s key issues and commercial real estate developments and projects, as well as keys to advancing your career and success.
- Two to three members-only networking events per year, including our year-end holiday party.
- Branding and promotions of CREW-St. Louis through media coverage, e-newsletter and social media channels.
- Scholarships to attend the industry’s premier educational and networking event – CREW Network Convention & Marketplace.
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace and to the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits.
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership training, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate.
We Offer Opportunities To Join Us
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience and voice of both CREW-St. Louis and CREW Network. We welcome industry leaders and future leaders by offering several membership categories. Requirements vary for these membership levels:
Annual Dues $375 ($285 for members approved between 7-1 to 10-31)
Annual Dues $875 ($785 for members approved between 7-1 to 10-31)
- Individual is employed full time in a position for which the primary responsibilities relate to, benefit, or support commercial real estate and/or supplies a service or physical product related to commercial real estate (e.g. roofing, carpeting, landscaping, painting, furniture, media, etc.)
- Additional benefit to Affiliate Membership is a $500 credit per year that is applied to sponsorship opportunities.
Annual Dues $105
- For employees of government agencies and non-profits.
Annual Dues $105
- An existing member who is retiring, and therefore is not eligible for any of the above membership categories, but who would like to remain involved in Chapter activities.
- Retired members agree to participate in a mentor program to assist newer members in their career objectives and CREW involvement.
Graduate Student Member
Annual Dues $210
- Full-time graduate student studying for a career in the CRE industry.
Undergraduate Student Member
Annual Dues $105
- Undergraduate students enrolled full time while studying for a career in the CRE industry.
The CREW-St. Louis Board of Directors will ensure that the number of Affiliate Members and Graduate Student Members will not exceed 25% of the total membership base.
CREW-St. Louis memberships are on a calendar-year cycle; all memberships expire on December 31. Memberships are based on individual experience/specialty and are therefore non-transferable.
Membership dues and $50 application fees are non-refundable.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
Contact: Jen Nevil
CREW-St. Louis Membership Chair