In 1982 six commercial real estate brokers – Lynn Schenk, Donita Rachel, Vicki Dolan, Linda Guenther, Ellie Bush and Linda Poinsett – met at Busch’s Grove to trade leads, share stories and discuss how they could work together in a business with very few women in leadership positions.
That pioneer group of female brokers launched CREW-St. Louis. Today, it serves as the region’s premier networking organization for women in commercial real estate. CREW-St. Louis offers its members and the industry year-round educational programs and social events.
CREW-St. Louis advances, educates and supports women to influence the commercial real estate industry. CREW-St. Louis furthers its mission through:
- Leadership: We prepare women to play pivotal roles in the future of the commercial real estate industry.
- Excellence: We strive for quality and integrity in all our work.
- Influence: We believe that collectively we have the power to be an agent of positive change.
- Community: We support, assist and cultivate loyalty among our multi-disciplinary members.
- Advancement: We promote the contributions of women in commercial real estate.
With nearly 200 members from nearly every discipline in commercial real estate, CREW-St. Louis stands as one of the largest of CREW Network’s more than 70 chapters across the globe. This diverse network of more than 10,000 commercial real estate professionals provides our members with the resources to create new and different ways of structuring deals, to focus on the bottom line and to inspire others to work as a team to get the job done.