Your Support Builds a Better Foundation
Congratulations to our chapter for meeting CREW Network Foundation’s Chapter Challenge last year! We were one of only 30 chapters to meet this goal out of the 74 chapters globally.
The Challenge checklist:
Why does that matter?
- Chapter contribution of at least $1,000 directly to CREW Network Foundation
- 100% of our chapter’s board members (officers and directors) gave an individual donation
- More than 50% of our chapter’s membership gave an individual donation
CREW Network Foundation is the only organization dedicating its resources solely toward transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
It does this in three key areas:
- College scholarships to support future female leaders who have chosen to pursue careers in commercial real estate. Students in our region have benefited from such funding.
- Industry research that shines a light on the compensation and advancement gap for women. The foundation’s benchmark reports and white paper series keep the industry informed and mark the progress of women in commercial real estate.
- Career outreach programs educate women and girls about the career opportunities available to them (CREW Careers and UCREW) and provide mentoring to those new to the industry.
We need to continue our commitment to our mission by supporting CREW Network Foundation
. Let’s celebrate last year’s achievements and push to exceed our goals again in 2018!
Please take a few minutes to donate to this important effort. Your gift matters. No gift is too small. Every gift advances women in the commercial real estate industry!